Featured Posts

Saturday

‘I Am Attracted To This, Do That And You Can Have Me Forever’ – Female Lawmaker

                     

Ebonyi State House of Assembly member, Maria Ude Nwachi, who is the lawmaker representing Afikpo North East Constituency, has revealed the main quality that attracts her very much. Taking the her Facebook account, the active social media lawmaker revealed that other qualities may attract her to the individual but they will definitely bore her with time but anyone that has intelligence can have her forever. Below is what she wrote;


I’M ATTRACTED TO INTELLIGENCE. Don’t get me wrong, a perfectly crafted body will certainly get my attention, but I’ll get bored with it. I will always do. I need you to outsmart me. Make me feel like I could learn from you, grow with you. Do that and you can have me forever.\


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...