Featured Posts

Sunday

Nigerian men prefer baby-daddies to being hooked as husbands’ – Actress Adekemi Taofeek

Nigerian men prefer baby-daddies
Nollywood actress, Adekemi Taofeek says the current viral babymama trend is as a result of Nigerian men not wanting to live up to their responsibilities.

According to the actress, Nigerian men prefer to be babypapas to being hooked as a husband, knowing they have a child somewhere. Adekemi told Potpourri:
“I really can’t talk much on this but what I know is that it doesn’t apply only to Nollywood, it happens everywhere.
The simple reason is that men don’t want to shoulder any responsibility, they prefer to father a child and leave the mother to shoulder the responsibility alone.

Knowing they have a child is enough for them without caring for the child. They just don’t want to pay their bills,” she said
When she was asked what she would do if a man impregnated her and refuses to marry her, the actress retorted, it can never happen to her.
“ If I wanted to, I would have been a babymama a long time ago. I want to be a mother and a wife. I can never be in such a situation because at this point in my life, I don’t go around with unserious men. If I get pregnant I marry, straightaway. Anyway, I don’t date boys, I deal with men, real men.” she beamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...