Featured Posts

Sunday

Justice at last for Lagosians recently stripped naked and extorted by policemen at Ajah

Policemen
Lagosians who were stripped naked and taken away by Policemen in Ajah area of Lagos, while driving through the state have gotten justice at last after the incident was reported to Police Compliant Unit (PCRRU).

Here’s one of the victim’s post earlier on the incident;
Policemen

Image may contain: text
Policemen
Here’s his update on the incident;

“On Wednesday 16th I contacted the Police Compliant Unit (PCRRU) on phone and complained , I was asked to narrate what happened , send pictures and my account summary which I did , and I also contacted Mr Aleygiwa who told me what to do and how to take legal actions , then on Friday 18th I was invited by the Area commander of area J and I witnessed how the men who harassed my brother and I was severely dealt with and for the first time in 2 decades I witnessed proper justice in the Nigeria Police system , the Nigeria Police took care of the damages and I got a direct apology from the police and everything that was destroyed was immediately replaced , *oh well almost everything ðŸ˜œ * they promise to continue to serve and protect me , my friends , my family and the public at large and when things like this come up again :
Harassment ,
battery/Assault,
ill-treatment ,
Illegal arrest ,
Undocumented privacy invasion ,
should be reported so legal and proper actions will be taken , so I urge every Nigeria citizen to speak out when things like this happens .
A big thank you to everyone that called , posted videos and supported me through this !
Rugged man was the first person that have. ASP Thomas Cole contact me , then from there I wrote an official statement and the Area Commander Area J Mr Obeni was very civil and I must admit he is very understanding and a true Police man
My friend Paleke @demgohearword
Made several calls even from abroad ,
God bless you all
@ruggedybaba @demgohearword@aleeygiwa @policenglagos@police_complaint_rru @policeng_pcrru
My fellow Nigerians don’t be mute when you are abused and violated , speak out and seek justice Always remember that ” THE GOOD POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND ” ðŸ˜‚
Policemen

Policemen
Policemen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...