Featured Posts

Sunday

I ceased to be Lillian Esoro’s fan after she married Ubi Franklin – Joel Amadi

It is a known fact that many entertainers delay getting married because they believe their fans of the opposite sex would reduce once they do. Kennis Music artiste, Joel Amadi, clearly holds that thought as well.

                          
In a chat with Sunday Scoop, he said,
“I am not getting married anytime soon, but I know I will definitely do that at the right time and with the right person. It is true that marriage reduces an artiste’s female fans, and I have even had such an experience in the past. 
For instance, I used to enjoy watching a programme called Clinic Matters, but I stopped watching it after Lilian Esoro, who is one of the actresses in it, got married to Ubi Franklin. If that could happen to me, then it must have happened to so many people as well.”


                                
                                                                  Joel and 2face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...