Featured Posts

Thursday

I am scared of marriage because of too much divorce – Ebube Nwagbo

                                     14033509_610243725823358_1563613892_n
'Stunning Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo, one the actress known for her fashion sense has disclosed the reason why she’s still single is because of the high rate of divorce.
The actress made this known during an interview she recently had with Stargist and she also made some revelations about her lifestyle.
These were her words:

“I try to keep to myself but the industry is a complex one. You have to be very close to me to know the real Ebube because most times, i camouflage just to create an impression. The real me is not what you see on TV or on news papers but i am also human, i have my moods, my bad sides, my fears etc.
I love good things of life, so i work hard to get them. I only stress myself when money is involved.” – EBUBE NWAGBO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...