Featured Posts

Monday

Yesterday on the day of St Valentine's , A Special man called Odigie Wrote:

Yesterday on the day of the Valentine's Special a man called Odigie TheLOrdMayor Frank who happens to be a sibling to one of the administratives of  informnailablog  wrote this on his facebook page.:


I always thought a miracle could happen during my countless trip to the morgue but on this day 2002, I laid you to eternal rest. It was then reality dawned on me that you were really gone for good.
Dad I miss you so much( your love, care, direction, guidance and advice) especially now that you've grandkids.
I'll always and forever love you. Continue to rest in peace.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job guys and kudos to Amen and all the admin of this awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...