Featured Posts

Saturday

'Mum sacrificed all to get me educated' - Corper shares inspiring photo of her mum

Tonia's mum got her through University through her petty business.

                                     
The young lady shared the moving pic and said:
"I'm a product of Sacrifice, Focus, Patience, and Perseverance. Mum Sacrificed all to get me Educated.
I remained Focused, even when confronted by temptations.
I stayed PATIENT when all was going downhill.

And finally PERSEVERANCE made me stood and passed the Test of time throughout my 4 years!
‪#‎GratefulChild‬ #‪#‎ProudMum‬#omoiyaoniMOSA

            

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...