Featured Posts

Thursday

Tyrese cries over losing his daughter, says he's broke


It's been an emotional time for Tyrese Gibson.
The actor, 38, vented on social media about a number of ongoing issues in his personal life,crying over his 10-year-old daughter Shayla...
The actor posted a video Wednesday in which he made an emotional appeal to retain some custody of his daughter, as his ex-wife Norma Gibson seeks a restraining order against him and full custody of their child.



Don’t take my baby please, don’t take my baby,' he said through tears. 'This is all I got, this is all I got, this is all I got. Don't take my baby, OK?
'I’ve been away from my baby for two months. I just want my baby and no one’s listening because no one is in the court room.' 'I'm at $13,000 a month, what more do you want from me?'
He said he was disappointed by a lack of support from some of his well-heeled 'millionaire' and billionaire' friends he's made, asking,
'I've been there for you, why aren't you there for me?'
Tyrese also noted the custody battle - which has included accusations of child abuse against him - has left him hurting professionally, as he said,
'Nobody wants to hire me, Norma! Congratulations!'
A source close to his ex wife told the New York Post that 'The video speaks for itself,' adding, 'He is nuts.'

Watch video here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...