Featured Posts

Thursday

Police threw my oga over the gate because I locked it-Bobrisky's 'gateman' Jacob speaks

                              
Bobrisky's security guard Jacob has spoken about his boss' arrest for the first time. Jacob who often features in the cross dresser;s videos reluctantly said in an interview with Aunty Bukky off camera
“I was not around when the police came to the house to arrest my Oga. I went to buy coke and groundnut. One of our neighbours told me they beat him up and threw him over the gate because I locked it before I left! My Oga asked me not to talk anymore please leave me alone!”

#AuntyBukkyGist 🤷🏽‍♀️ • The popular gateman and dancing partner of Nigerian transgender Bobrisky has spoken out for the first time since his Oga was arrested in Lekki, Lagos on November 7th, 2017 by Nigeria's Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS)! • Bobrisky's Gateman Jacob reluctantly granted Aunty Bukky a brief off camera interview explaining the events of the famous transgenders arrest. • Jacob went on to say; "I was not around when the police came to the house to arrest my Oga. I went to buy coke and groundnut. One of our neighbours told me they beat him up and threw him over the gate because I locked it before I left! My Oga asked me not to talk anymore please leave me alone!" • • Aunty Bukky will keep you updated as this case evolves, however the news reaching the AB camp suggests business mogul and fellow bleaching cream seller Toyin Lawani is behind Bobrisky's arrest. Side note 📝 see how fresh Jacurrb is looking, Na wa o!! • #auntybukky #bobrisky #jacob #toyinlawani #SARS #transgender #gay #nigeria
A post shared by Aunty Bukky (@aunty_bukky) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...