Featured Posts

Wednesday

Wendy Williams Comes For T.I Over His Shady Comment On Her Bikini Photos



Talk show host, Wendy Williams has kicked off the season 9 of her popular show ‘The Wendy Williams Show’and decided on starting it with a subtle shade at rapper T.I.



Wendy talked about her viral bikini photo which caught the attention of many to include rapper T.I saying:


“How many times have I told you all that I am shaped like a Capital P,” she said. 

‘Shout out to T.I. who was very civilized in his comment regarding my lack of behind. “T.I, I don’t have a behind like you don’t have height, which is why you wear lifts,” she joked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...