Featured Posts

Tuesday

Rio Ferdinand Set To Join The Boxing World

                    
38-year-old Former Manchester United and England defender Rio Ferdinand is set to join the boxing world. 

He made the announcement saying: 


"I'm doing this because it's a challenge.....I've won titles and now I'm aiming for a belt."


"When Betfair approached me about the challenge, the chance to prove myself in a new sport was a real draw.''
"I was completely surprised," he said. "We don't have an application, so there's nothing to consider. Nor have we had any conversation with anybody regarding this." 
“The chance to prove myself in a new sport was a real draw. Boxing is an amazing sport for the mind and the body. I have always had a passion for it and this challenge is the perfect opportunity to show people what’s possible. It’s a challenge I’m not taking lightly, clearly not everyone can become a professional boxer, but with the team of experts Betfair are putting together and the drive I have to succeed, anything is possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...