Featured Posts

Tuesday

Man Whose Stylish Proposal To Girlfriend Went Viral Kills Himself Ahead Of Wedding



A man whose unusual proposal went viral after it was shared online has tragically taken his own life. Aaron Stopp, 30, found internet fame by accident after he popped the question to partner Kayleigh Delamare in a branch of a Mecca Bingo.


The chain shared the heartwarming video online, and 100,000 people watched the special moment. But now Kayleigh, also 30, has opened up about her fiancés tragic death, just weeks after he proposed, as they planned their wedding.
The care assistant, from Rock Ferry, told the Liverpool Echo : “I was at my mum’s and I got a phone call and I just knew it was something wrong with Aaron, but I didn’t know it was going to be that. “The police told me to go home and then they told me he’d taken his own life, I couldn’t believe it. I can’t even think about it, I can’t get my head around it.”
Kayleigh – who dated Aaron for around seven months – explained how the news came as a complete shock as the couple were busy dreaming of their ideal wedding .
She added: “We wanted to get married next year, the engagement was such a surprise I totally didn’t expect it.
“We hadn’t set a date or anything but we had talked about a quiet registry office wedding just with family there. “We were just so excited about being engaged that we hadn’t even got our heads around it yet. We were both just so excited to tell people.”
She said: “He didn’t seem different. I knew he struggled with his mental health but he seemed fine.
“That’s the problem isn’t it? People do seem fine and normal on the outside but you don’t know what they’re struggling with or how they’re doing when you’re not around. “He always seemed absolutely fine when I was around, but that’s what happens – they don’t always show it on the outside.
“Especially men, they bottle it up and keep it to themselves and really they should seek help. “I’d warn anyone who is struggling to seek help from a professional because there is help out there. “I’m just heartbroken. I’ve signed up to a grief counsellor and I am taking medication, I’ve also got the dog that Aaron bought me, Hugo, and I love him to pieces. It’s like I still have a piece of Aaron with me.
“He was really romantic and he was always spoiling me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...