Featured Posts

Wednesday

I'd rather be a sexy old woman than a saggy old man - human Ken doll Rodrigo Alves discusses sex change surgery



Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves, 34, for the first time, has opened up on his gender transition plans. According to Alves, this is to avoid being 'an old saggy man'. 

Speaking to MailOnline, he revealed that he is considering following in the footsteps of Caitlyn Jenner - formerly known as Bruce Jenner, who underwent gender reassignment earlier this year aged 67.

'I am very happy to be a man for now but I don't want to an old saggy man.

'I will do what Caitlyn Jenner did. When I reach my late 50s, I would rather be a sexy old lady then a saggy old man'.
Alves also talked about cutting his hair to make wigs for kids with cancer:


'I'm growing my hair out to donate it to kids with cancer so they can make wigs out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...