Featured Posts

Sunday

I Am The S.ex Goddess Of Our Time - Seyi Hunter

                         
Nollywood actress, Seyi Hunter, who came under immense insult and pressure following the launch of her s.ex vlog  ‘Sinful Friday with Seyi Hunter Uncensored’, has finally broken silence.


Speaking with  Potpourri, the daring actress,  crowned herself a ‘s.ex goddess’, adding that she should be praised for venturing on such educative track.

“My s.ex vlog is extremely educative; I teach people how to have great s.ex and oral s.ex, how to enjoy it while at it and crave for more. Most couples are suffering in silence because they do not enjoy s.ex with their partners. S.ex is life, S.ex is food. The bloody hypocrites out there should love me; I should be praised because I’m the sex goddess of our time.

There are so much health benefits in oral s.ex, s.ex itself, k.issing, r.omance and a whole lot of things involve s.ex. Semen and vaginal juice cure high blood pressure and cancer. I’ve gotten great reviews from people out there, while some still think because I’m a lady and a Nigerian I have no business talking about s.ex. If you’ve not seen any of my videos I’m sure your spouse is cheating. My videos are your only solution to a happy and healthy s.ex life. Before you criticise me, be informed that it’s uncensored”, she stated boldly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...