Featured Posts

Thursday

Ex-corper cries out after spending N1.2m on projects in Niger without getting recognition deserved

                                  
After spending a whopping N1.2 million to build a public toilet in Niger state, an ex-corper has cried out for lack of recognition on the project.

The woman identified as Stephena Chisom Ohiri told YB:




"Hello yabalaftonline! Pls help a sister go public. I did a huge community development service project during my service year (Batch A 2016/2017) below are the photos of the projects executed by me in Minna, Niger State that cost me the sum of One Million, Two Hundred and Thirty Seven Naira (#1,237,000) only.

                                  


I want you to help me spread my work because NYSC as a body both federal and state level did not recognize me because of my relocation factor. 

I relocated from Yobe State to Niger State based on insecurity grounds. I’ll be grateful if you do this for me."


                                       


                               


                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...