Featured Posts

Tuesday

Check your Heart rate on any Smartphone; Tecno, InnJoo and Infinix Phones Included


                             heart rate

Who remembers the heart rate monitor on the Samsung S5 that allows you check your heart beat and interprets the results?

Apparently what Samsung S5 created as their Unique Selling Point that year wasn’t spectacular at all, since  many app developers have found an alternative to having that feature installed in your smartphone. In case you don’t know what I am talking about, I am referring to the Heart Rate Monitor that was featured on the S5 but can now be installed in any Smartphone.
And Guess what guys! IT ACTUALLY WORKS
FYI: Even though this isn’t a fresh news, I feel most people might not be aware of this.

MEET HEART RATE MONITOR BY AZUMIO

This app was given the  best Health & Fitness app on Mobile Premier Awards, I installed it to see if it would check my heart rate accurately, so what I did was; when I went to the hospital for check up, I told the doctor to check my heart rate which he did, then I checked immediately with this app and guess what. it was slightly the same, with only 1-point difference.
So how does it work?
Just download the app from Google Play Store using this link, after installing, you should get a screen that tells you how to go about it.. It’s basic, in order to check your heart rate, all you have to do is activate the app and put your index finger on your camera screen when the flashlight lit up. see the image below


                            http://misstechy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/1af04c8b4e4534c6549df117c6c61399_screen_384x640.png 

http://misstechy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/56dac8ceb98ac6675d8a2f69ad014559_screen_384x640.png 

When it’s done, it gives you a highly accurate result of your heartbeat and tells you where you stand. If it detected a problem, it would simply start over. Now, I decided to test its limit, when I got home, I went up and down the stairs more than 4 times, to see if it would give me the same result and to my much-relived self, the heart rate monitor gave me a faster heart beat rate. You can interpret the result using their measurements to see if you need to visit the hospital

click here ..  to download and start checking 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...