Featured Posts

Sunday

Serena Williams reveals she is scared of labour pain


Pregnant Serena Williams has revealed though she hasn't found out the baby's gender, she believes it's a girl. In an interview with American Vogue , Williams revealed why she thinks its a girl.She said


"Two weeks after we found out, I played the Australian Open,”
"I was playing in 100-degree weather, and that baby never gave me any trouble. Ride or die. Women are tough that way."
 She was also very honest about her fear of pain, saying:

"I'm not a spring chicken,""The one thing I really want is an epidural, which I know a lot of people are against, but I've had surgeries galore, and I don't need to experience any more pain if I can avoid it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...