Featured Posts

Tuesday

Rapper M.I called out over an empty promise he made last year

       Rapper M.I

Chocolate City Boss and rapper M.I, has been called out over an ’empty promise’ he made last year to an Abuja based rapper ‘Young Incredible’ at a concert he headlined.

M.I who said Young Incredible was one of the best rappers out there, never fulfilled the record deal promise he made to him. Here’s what Gauis wrote;


rapper M.I

“Videos don’t lie!
10 Months after Nigeria’s Acclaimed best rapper ‘MI’ promises Abuja’s best rapper “Young Incredible” A 1 year development deal and later a record deal he is yet to fulfil his promise or talk to the young man.”

Rapper M.I


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...