Featured Posts

Tuesday

Omoni Oboli remembers late dad’s birthday

                               Omoni Oboli

Nollywood movie producer and actress, Omoni Oboli has taken to social media to remember her late dad’s birthday today.
The actress who lost her in a ghastly motor accident wrote;

“Happy birthday in heaven daddy It’s a tough day, not slept a wink. Just lying in bed thinking.
I almost called you on Gozi’s birthday to remind you to call to wish him happy birthday. Today it’s yours. I want to call to wish you happy birthday …alas I can’t. I can’t hail you ‘youngest grandpa’ to which you would respond ‘yo yo that’s me’. Sigh…this is one heavy blow but I trust you Lord. Continue to Rest In Peace Mobility! I love you forever #IWillAlwaysBeMyDaddysGirl #RipMobility”

Omoni Oboli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...