Featured Posts

Wednesday

My boobs are stupid heavy-Amber Rose considers breast reduction surgery



                
While most women pay big bucks to enhance their boobs ,Amber Rose revealed she is thinking of reducing her ''heavy boobs'' According to her, she has been suffering from back pain and can't wear cute little shirts.She wrote



I'm thinking about getting a breast reduction this year 😩 my boobs are stupid heavy, my back hurts and I can't wear cute lil shirts without a grandma bra. I'm really scared of the lollipop scars tho.... any advice? Are there any ladies out there that are much happier even though you have breast reduction scars? And no I don't have implants so they can't just cut around the nipples 😔 tell me about ur experiences 🙏🏽 - muva


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...