Featured Posts

Wednesday

Kylie Jenner Reveals The One Thing That Makes Her Sad Whenever She Remembers It





She practically grew up in the spotlight and has maintained a successful career all her life.

The reality TV star in the teaser for her own show, Life Of Kylie, revealed the one thing that makes her sad every time she remembers it.

The show which premiers on Sunday saw the 19-year old revealed she was not allowed to go to her high school prom, the reason being that she was home schooled.


'It was really sad actually. I had to un-follow all my friends that I went to school with.
'They probably all thought I hated them but I just couldn't see it, you know, because they would always post photos and they were all at the prom and I was like, "Can't see it." It really just made me sad.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...