Featured Posts

Tuesday

I Did Not Leave That Comment On Nicki Minaj's Photo - Memphis Pastor Who Went Viral Days Ago Defends Himself


A pastor in Memphis, Tennessee who went viral days ago following a comment left on Nicki Minaj's bootyful photo hs come out to deny claims he did post a sexually explicit comment on the IG photo.



It appears William Henry Dewberry III, an elder at the Church Of God In Christ, who's listed on Instagram as a 'God Fearing Man and Retired U.S. Soldier,' wrote 'I'll love to eat your booty @nickiminaj,' beneath the bodacious photo, alongside a series of winking tongue-out emojis.


Follow severe backlash from the online community, Dewberry has come out denying he ever made such comment suggesting the account belongs to an impersonator.


He since reached out to his friends on Facebook, asking for help in reporting the account.

'Saints, I need your help,' Dewberry wrote in the post, which has since been set to private on his page.

'Somebody created a fake Instagram page under my name. I don't know who did this. But, this needs to come down ASAP! May somebody report this IMMEDIATELY! I did not create this. I already have an Instagram page, and this one ain't me!!!!'

One user replied saying, 'How is this fake? You've used this page.'

Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...