Featured Posts

Saturday

He posted something I had in my heart as I studied the bible-Maheeda defends her love for Daddy Freeze




Yesterday, popular nudist ,Maheeda declared her love for media personality, Daddy Freeze,saying she would like to be his baby mama.
However, a fan felt she was just seeking attention and not serious but Maheeda insists she is serious and fell for him after he said something in relation to a bible passage she reads


She wrote


I honestly like that guy a lot tho... God knows.... although is still good to be in the news too.. but this morning he posted something that i had in my heart as I study the Bible... that's why I felt like saying my heart out ... is all good tho , all things works together for my good 



She had written yesterday
This @daddyfreeze of a guy, me I for like to be his baby mama😍😍😍😍😍 but..... we get partners 😒... I just love him so fu-king much ... abeg abe make we hide do small ? Nahhh him be pastor.. chei see my life?🤷🏽‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...