Featured Posts

Sunday

Gbenga Adeyinka’s daughter, graduates with a First Class from Covenant University

Gbenga Adeyinka’s daughter
Ace Nigerian comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka’s daughter Deola just graduated from Covenant University Otta, with a First Class degree.

Though Deola’s dad missed her convocation ceremony, however he took to Instagram;
“Congratulations on your graduation with FIRST CLASS HONOURS. I am extremely proud of you darling. You have made me proud again. God continue to bless you for me my Adeola. Sorry I couldn’t make it. Will make it up to you dearie”

Gbenga Adeyinka’s daughter

Gbenga Adeyinka’s daughter

Gbenga Adeyinka’s daughter

Gbenga Adeyinka’s daughter


Gbenga Adeyinka’s daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...