Featured Posts

Tuesday

Mum with 'big boobs' is selling her excess breast milk online

                                
A woman has listed her breast milk online, hoping for wide ranging clientele, including body-builders.

Posting the "expression of interest" listing on Friday, the anonymous mum explained she had in fact already donated her milk to a local milk bank.The Sunshine Coast Daily reported she wrote.


"Just seeing if there is any interest in buying breast milk?," I have an over-supply. And I've donated heaps.
"I know body-builders are supposed to go nuts for it because of how quickly you can bulk on it.
"Anything else you want to do with it is totally up to you."there are no other services offered! And sorry but no you can't get it direct from the source!
"The milk will be delivered (or picked up) in 250ml bags.I was thinking twenty bucks per bag (enough for me to buy more bags)."I am good looking, late 20's, big boobs (at the moment anyway)."Again, not sure if I'm selling yet but wanted to know if there would be a market. Thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...