Featured Posts

Monday

Susan Peters: 'What happened when I answered a call near 3rd Mainland bridge'

As shared by the actress on her IG page she wrote 



'Na wa oo person no go make calls again near bridges? 



I just parked my car near 3rd mainland brigde to answer a call and over 100 vehicles parked and the occupants begging me not to do it!
That they will help me with whatever
problems I have !
They thought I want to jump and commit suicide! 
As a sharp babe wiv good stuff, I quickly told them I'm owing somebody N20m!
.
Come see alert for my phone as them gather money to stop me from jumping  Chie this one pass MMM oooo  enjoy ur Sunday and happy mother's day. #justforlaughs"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...