Featured Posts

Thursday

"Righting my Wrong" - Victoria Inyama says as she apologizes to Tonto Dikeh

Actress, Victoria Inyama was not happy with Tonto Dikeh's apology to Mercy Johnson, which led her to call her out. 

                        
After watching Tonto Dikeh's 'bare it all' interview, Victoria have apologized. Read what she wrote after the cut...


"Righting my Wrong💐. Somtochukwu, I have been beside myself since I saw your interview with @zukiliciouz,..................................:I know what it feels like😩 I know, I know and I am sorry, I apologise. Aside d DMs, Am speechless. But pls my darling, that smile, I want to keep seeing that smile. You are Beautiful. You are Awesome. Love love oh love. Why does it have to hurt so bad sometimes 😢😰 But hey, We here still. You are Blessed @tontolet #prizeoffame #love #loving #laughing #learning #living
Have a blessed day ma darlings. We live to Learn cause a life without lessons is an empty epilogue😘😘😘😘❤"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...