Featured Posts

Monday

[A Must Read] “My ‘Olosho’ Girlfriend” – An Interesting Story

Image result for olosho girls

It was my wedding night and I was the happiest man on earth. Beside the fact that I just married the woman I love, I was also happy because I had escaped being disgraced by my ex on my wedding day, after she swore to never let me have peace.
I looked at my beautiful wife and smiled, knowing I had found an angel for a wife, as compared to that blood sucking demon of an ex. I kissed her neck again, and we made love twice before midnight.
I had just closed my eyes when I was awakened by a loud noise on the door… “GBOOM!!” Two more bangs and the door broke. Hairs erect, my adrenaline flow was massive. Standing in front of the door is a very big guy, the size of heavyweight wrestlers. He stepped in, and was followed by a familiar face. It was Sabina my ex.
“Shebi I tell you say you no go fit escape me? Ok you think say I no go hear about your wedding? You don enter 1 chance!
By now I and my wife were both on our feet, shocked! Sebina was not done talking. She dropped the big bag she was holding and continued.
“I no come here come do you bad, if not by now you for don go down! I come make we discuss, but if the discussion no go my way, this big guy go finish work for your body.” Sabina said, touching the biceps of the big guy.
“Ehhn… I see say you don marry, no wahala. But remember say we swear say we go dey together forever, you come go marry another woman. That one no too pain me, but the thing be say you must marry me sef join. I no send to be second wife.”
I was furious, but was trying to contain my anger because the big guy scared me.
“ I will never marry you Sabina, even if you are the only woman in the world.”
How can she want me to marry her? This same Sabina that was a terror to my life! For the six years we dated, the only good thing that came out of the relationship was the money and constant S3x. But my life had no peace.
She even threatened my life daily. Sabina would see me with another girl, even if we have nothing going on between us, she would always cause trouble!! Meanwhile….every day she slept with countless men in exchange for money. I didn’t complain because I always got my share.
I can’t deny, Sabina made me a big boy while we dated. She gave me almost everything I needed. But no amount of money she gave me matched the level of insult and injury she gave me in exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...