Featured Posts

Monday

Watch Adele swear and restart her emotional George Michael tribute at the #GRAMMYs

UK singer Adele is trending right now on social media after she took to the stage to sing a tribute to late George Michael and had to surprisingly, restart her performance.


What happened was Adele's performance got off to a rocky start, so she flubbed as she sang. Next thing, she swore and out of nowhere, called for a restart of George Michael tribute song. Profusely apologising, Adele said:
 "I'm sorry it's live TV, I can't mess this up for him. I f***ed it up, I'm so sorry, I can't. I have to do it again for him. I have to do it right"
 On her second go, Adele delivered a flawless tribute. Watch the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...