Featured Posts

Tuesday

SHE LEFT THEIR NEWBORN WITH GRANDMA, MINUTES LATER THE CAMERA CAPTURES THIS

Image result for SHE LEFT THEIR NEWBORN WITH GRANDMA, MINUTES LATER THE CAMERA CAPTURES THIS

All kids love their grandmothers. They cook their favorite food, tell them stories, sing them and other fun stuff. Yes, we can all agree that grandmothers are an important part of every child’s life. But, when this baby was alone with his grandma, nobody believe that this would happen. Yes, and trust me – this is the best thing you’ll see today. A young mother uploaded this video on  to show the world what happened when she left her newborn with his grandmother. The hilarious video has since gone viral– and it’s no wonder why. Her name is Nikki Sharp Bishop and she shared this video on her  profile.

Nikki Sharp Bishop said: “My mom is going to kill me but I had to post. For those of you who don’t know my mom she is 5ft and has always been vertically challenged. I love this crazy woman!”
As we said, we all need a good laugh sometimes. And I promise this video will do just that! Thank you for your time and don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...