Featured Posts

Sunday

blog reader's husband shaved her pubic hair and handed it over to a pastor. Here's her story!

As Shared on Lailasblog.com

                            
 Pls keep me anonymous. I want to give my two cents to the lady with public hair disappearance cos it has happened to me before.

I used to travel to the UK for businesses and l am a woman of 45 years. So it happened that in 2014, my husband brought a Pastor home and together, I was hypnotized into bringing my public, armpit and the hair of my head plus my finger and toes nails. 
My sister since then things have been so so bad to the extent that my twins (girls) that was attending private university could not go again cos of money. Up till now they are
still at home and l have every document to show whoever cares to see it e.g my passport, the twins admission letters and every other things from Babcock university for conviction. 
The highest part was that my husband s family members are supporting him. They all came to our house on June 27th and asked me to leave, they said they gave me up till first week in July to leave the house but I'm still there cos l don't have anywhere to go. 
So on the 2nd of July, my husband packed my things to the guest room but l never slept there for once. I am staying with my children in their room, sleeping on a mat. Laila it's not easy at all, and l don't pray for this to happen to my worst enemy. 
I thank God that what they collected never worked for my husband cos I was going from one mountain to  the other for prayers. Fasting nko,  l did all manner, from dry fasting to white and there is this one they call marathon fasting. 
But in all, God really proved himself in my life. I want you to advise the lady not to take it lightly cos the man is a ritualist. She should stop speaking grammar and act fast before she will start seeing the physical manifestation of what he did cos its not a child's play at all. 
Laila l could not even travel again, things are so hard that l asked my twins to go and learn a handwork cos it's that bad, to feed nko, na another gobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...