Featured Posts

Thursday

“I Will Use Premarital Sex To Determine If I’m Going To Marry A Guy” – Beverly Naya.

              Beverly Naya premarital

Her motive leaves me with the question – how many trials and errors will she have to go through before she gets that “Ideal” guy? Yeah well…
In the July edition of Genevieve magazine, the actress alongside, Adesua Etomi, Mo’Cheddah and Ghanian TV presenter cum vlogger, Sika Osei graced the front page – she revealed the kind of men she would date, what puts her off in a man and premarital sex.
On her kind of man, Beverly said:


“I can’t stand potbellies and beyond the physical, someone who doesn’t know how to treat me like a lady. I have a fear of settling down with the wrong guy and I won’t deny it and that’s probably why I haven’t found that ideal guy yet. I know he will come.
I am very ambitious and I know where I am going so anyone I am going to marry has to be successful in some way so that when we do get married. I am not the one doing everything.”
When asked about sex, the actress said:
“I understand sex before marriage. You don’t want to end up with someone who gives you bad sex. I can respect a guy’s decision to abstain, but why? I get it for religious reasons. Ideally, I would love to abstain but I don’t want to be in a situation where the guy is impotent or can’t please me. I will resent him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...