Featured Posts

Tuesday

Actor, Mike Godson Transforms Into A Woman For New Movie Role (Photos)

MikeGodson7

Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson, transformed into this beautiful & sexy lady for a new movie role. On his instagram page, the actor wrote;:


“Dear Lord, you know I am your son, pls give me the strength and ability to do this role without any harassment or wahala from any fellow man. In Jesus name amen.”
Can you imagine what I have been transformed into!! Pls this is not my real face oooo!! Na film I dey act ooooo!! Any man that will block me on the way, the thunder that will fire the person is warming up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🔪🔪🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🏹🏹🏹🏹🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠🛠😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Mike-Godson-Woman-0
Mike-Godson-Woman-01
Mike-Godson-Woman-02
Mike-Godson-Woman-05
Mike-Godson-Woman-07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...