Featured Posts

Saturday

“I Got Married Because I Was Pregnant” – Iyabo Ojo

                        Iyabo-Ojo-640x400
Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo in an interview with Hip TV reveals she got married because of an unplanned pregnancy.
According to Ojo, she had a fall out in her marriage long before she became famous as they both didn’t marry for love but because a child was now involved.
She said, “If I had problems with my marriage, it had nothing to do with my acting profession. I wasn’t even a star when I got married. And when I got out of my marriage, I still wasn’t a star. Up until I got married, I’d only featured in one film and I pulled out of the industry the moment I got married. I was a full-time housewife and businesswoman. I actually chose to come back into acting because I had started having issues with my marriage and knew it wasn’t making me happy.
Speaking about why people get married now she said, “And I knew that wasn’t the way I wanted to live my life. People tend to marry for specific reasons, and as far as I am concerned, you mustn’t be able to define the reason you love someone to the extent of marriage. Once you get married for a reason, then there is a problem. I got married because I was pregnant. That was a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...