Featured Posts

Monday

READ ACTOR NONSO DIOBI HILARIOUS MESSAGE TO HIS FUTURE WIFE!

                                  1.-e1464427856351

Nollywood actor Nonso Diobi is seriously searching for his soul mate and isn’t afraid to let the world know.
Though he’s got a playboy reputation in Nollywood, it seems this bachelor is ready to settle down. He took to Instgram to share a list of do’s and don’t for his future wife and its absolutely hilarious!

He wrote: “Dear unknown future wife… Im here again,remember that we wont hv more dan 3 kids…2 girls and 1 boy,i had always wanted my 1st daughter’s name to be ADAOBI but i v changed my mind cs i dnt like d name again,now she l bear MUNACHI while my 2nd daughter wld bear CHIDERA and my son bears CHINONSO RUSSELL DIOBI just like his father…my daughters must b as pretty as d mum and my son as cute as the father even cutter sef….If u r on Instagram unknowingly,ur username must nt start with “pweedy””pweety” or “pretty” bcos only ugly girls use dat. 
My favorite soup is Ofe nsala or egusi soup,u must no how to prepare dat before we meet cos if u waiting for me to teach u na lie o cos i dnt no how to cook anything kuld soup…Dont play hard to get wt me bt u can do small shakara or else u l jst lose me ur future husband…Just be yourself and dont fake yourself, body, hair, eyes etc. like most girls here do even if u hv a bf now hope u no u not gonna stay long with him so collect enough money from him as u like, as for me im doing great here being alone and just waiting for you to show up already….. I no u gonna take me for WHO i am and not for WHAT i am dats y i v been single, pls hurry up and come”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...