Featured Posts

Thursday

Nollywood Actress Chika Ike off to Senegal on private Jet (photos)

Just one months after her mother passed on, Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, is back to enjoying a luxurious life.

The Anambra State born movie star  shared a photo of herself on a private jet to Senegal for a business trip.

She captioned it; "Reading Chimamanda's Americana and I am wondering why it took me so long. Loving every page. #businesstrip #senegal"


Recall that when her mun died on April 17, 2016, Chika penned a touching tribute to her dear mum “RIP Mum. Saying I am going to miss you is an understatement, I can’t still believe you are gone , I sit here wondering if I’m in a dream and waiting for someone to pinch me. You thought me how to be strong, giving, loyal, compassionate and driven.
“You told me that there is nothing impossible to do. You made me the woman I am today. I am most grateful to you. I will miss you greatly.
“I know you are watching over me and you will always live on. Love you mum
.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...