Featured Posts

Monday

I May Not Forgive My Dad: Yvonne Nelson Speaks

 Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has revealed that she is unsure whether she can ever forgive her father for leaving her in the past.


The actress has said in previous interviews that her father was absent during her childhood, hence she was raised by her single mother.

In a recent interview with Punch, Nelson said “My mother raised me single-handedly and she means the world to me.  I am the last child and I have three siblings. She saw me through school and till date, she calls and checks up on me on regular basis because she concerned about my welfare, she is like my friend and I even call her charlie” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...