Featured Posts

Monday

READ HERE !!!SERIOUS!! MAN GUMS WIFE'S VI-GI*NA WITH SUPER GLUE

A husband who suspected his spouse was dishonest on him together with her uncle, displayed a stunning stage of possessiveness by placing tremendous glue inside his the lady’s personal half.

The forty-yr-previous lady whose id has not been revealed, reported to the pinnacle of the Ngwamtila village in Zimbabwe that her husband accused her of dishonest and proceeded to pour glue into her vagina.
The lady who says she will be able to’t have s ex once more and feels ache each time she urinates, narrated her experiences within the arms of her abusive husband:
“My husband was an abusive man for a few years. His abuse spiralled uncontrolled when my uncle dropped me off at our dwelling.
He then accused me of dishonest on him with my uncle. It was surprising as a result of he knew my uncle properly and even greeted him properly when he dropped me off.
Each time the month of March comes alongside, I bear in mind the cruelty that he confirmed me. He took out a panga (cutlass) and ordered me to take off my garments.
As I began doing that, he instructed me that if I didn’t do it he would chop off my head with the panga. He had beforehand tried to cut off my hand with the panga however I managed to flee. This time I couldn’t escape.
He then ordered me to lie down and open my legs. He then took out tremendous glue and utilized it on my vagi na whereas I checked out him with horror and tears streaming down my face.
I have no idea what would make a person who loves a lady do this to her. I wished to press fees however he fled and has not been seen because the incident.
I’m scared that he would possibly come again anytime and take away my head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...