Featured Posts

Wednesday

OMG! Man Kills His Wife’s Boyfriend!!

Hmmm…the issue with love this days. A 25-12 months-previous man, Sohnan Sunday has confessed to killing his spouse’s lover, Garba Vondung, who he stated impregnated his spouse twice and aborted each pregnancies.


The husband was paraded on Monday by the Plateau State Police command in Jos for culpable murder, he stated he killed Garba in self-protection after he caught the deceased crimson handed along with his spouse, Chanchit Sohnan “making love in her room.”

Narrating the incident, Sunday stated: “I’ve three youngsters with my spouse, however she was going out with Garba. I requested him to keep away from my spouse however he refused. To my data, she had aborted twice for him.
‘Household supported her sleeping round’
“I reported the illicit affair to my spouse’s household, however they advised me I ought to perceive that she is an orphan who wanted help. My spouse left me since Could final 12 months to her father’s home, however I used to be going there to see her.

“At some point in December final 12 months, I went to the home to beg her to return to my home and I met my spouse and her lover making love. Instantly they noticed me, the person stood up and took a knife within the room however I overpowered him, collected the knife and stabbed him. “When my spouse noticed him bleeding, she raised alarm and neighbours got here with sticks and began beating me. I managed to run away and reported the matter on the Police Station in Langtang, however they referred me to Wase the place I used to be arrested.” Police say the case might be examine and if the husband is telling the reality, they’d do the needful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.... Thank You.

For Ads Placement contact : 07031591456

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...